Re: [Denemo-devel] fluidsynth in windows

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] fluidsynth in windows
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:51:21 -0600

On Nov 23, 2009, at 11:42 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 17:33 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
I wonder if there is a collision between built-in portaudio output and
fluidsynth's portaudio?

I've checked this, if fluidsynth is started then portaudio is not (it
would be attempted if you tried audio in), the code is in main.c
and it does JACK if configured FLUIDSYNTH if configure but if
FLUIDSYNTH not configured does portaudio.
It might be better if JACK is configured to not do portaudio? Or might
someone want microphone input and JACK output?

I think if someone is using Jack output they would also expect to use Jack input.