Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:09:45 -0600

On Dec 20, 2009, at 1:24 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

Jeremiah, is there anything needed for the release that I can help with?
- I will have some time tomorrow...

Jackmidi only outputs on device 0 for some reason. I have studied this for a long time and getting nowhere. Renaming Jack ports sometimes causes a crash. I don't understand why. The midi/audio output selection does not save for some reason. I will have time tommirow also but I think I am done working on the jack stuff unless I have some revelation on how to fix things.

Also does cut/copy/paste work out of the box. Last I checked it did not work for me.