[Denemo-devel] [bug #28350] Dynamics don't print on chords.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #28350] Dynamics don't print on chords.
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:51:28 +0000

Update of bug #28350 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #7:

Great - I have tweaked it slightly: most controversially I have put bold
italic when the text is entered by the user. This could be wrong if the
intention is to allow for other LilyPond defined dynamics, rather than to
allow for arbitrary text. (Oh, and the {} need to enclose the text, at least
in the case of spaces within).
But these tweaks can be tweaked - the whole thing unpacked and installed with
the greatest of ease.
Eventually we could have an edit script - actually just a delete would do, as
it is easy to replace a wrong dynamic.
Thank you. Now in git.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28350>

  Message sent via/by Savannah