Re: [Denemo-devel] translations - N_ macro

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] translations - N_ macro
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:25:55 +0000

Someone did explain something about this before, I forget what they
said. Can we simply change N_() to be _() in denemo.h?
Can someone look up the previous contributor's comments (on the
bug-tracker?) and find out what we should be doing, and what N_ is for?
There are going to be issues for scripts there is a procedure (called _
I think it is) that operates in the same way.
Richard