Re: [Denemo-devel] Moving without altering the selection

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Moving without altering the selection
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:38:42 +0000

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 00:22 +0100, Nils wrote:
> I currently rework the keymap
The NumericKeypad.cmdset and (I think) the Windows.cmdset are missing
large amounts of stuff - e.g. the Seek menu in Navigation, staccato in
Notes/Rests->Articulations, much of the measures menu...
I guess you were trying to move the bindings of cursor-related commands
over to non-selection ones?
We could really do with (using?/fixing?) the merge of command sets...