Re: [Denemo-devel] Missing GTK-Font in 0.8.14

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Missing GTK-Font in 0.8.14
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 12:03:07 +0000

I have had a look at the source code - there is in main.c an attempt to
set environment variables - especially FONTCONFIG_PATH - under windows
which uses the wrong sort of directory separator (I think these lines
came from the gub patches). I have replaced them with the correct code
and and have built and tested that using gub. (There are also attempts
to set the path which are wrong but harmless as we are not using it -
they would require an extra line of code, with attendant dangers - not
good for the showstopper only stage).

However, I do not know if the problem is fixed, as the version I have at
present shows no problem, I cannot even see the error message about
fonts (though it may have scrolled off screen).

Nils - could you build from master and see if the problem with fonts is
fixed? If so we need to merge the main.c from master to the release
branch stable-0.8.14.

Richard