Re: [Denemo-devel] Recording MIDI

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Recording MIDI
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:54:34 -0600

On Mar 13, 2010, at 10:36 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

I am not sure if you still have a problem? The file you attached outputs
a 1/16th note followed by a 1/8th note rest dotted, followed by a 1/2
note dotted and then the next 1/16th note is in the same measure.
Is the problem that it should be in the next measure?

Yes. The second sixteenth should be in the second measure. It prints ok. Do you have any idea as to what is causing that? I have seen this same thing on a few other midi files.