Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:58:17 +0100

Is it possible to use Denemo.ttf (whats in there?) the same way we use the
other fonts in windows? Or was this already done, I can't remember. Currently
gub still tries to install it to Windows/Fonts.

I'm also investigating right now how to use Denemo instead of GNU_Denemo and
how to change this "version 0.0.0.0". I was told two times already, but those
advises came from people who wrote the system and I still have to figure out
which files and which lines and where are the redundant parts that need changes.

Nils