Re: [Denemo-devel] jackmidi check-in

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] jackmidi check-in
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 18:18:15 +0100

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 11:03 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2010, at 5:23 AM, Richard Shann
> <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > Jeremiah - your latest check-in does not call
> jack_output_midi_event()
> > when it is NOTE_OFF. Is that intentional???
>
> I need to look at this again to make sure. I will test it out and
> push
> something tonight if it needs it.
I see you have included the NOTE_OFF case - originally the event was not
being looked at.
Just to be sure, this code now only sends events NOTE_ON and OFF events,
while the previous code would send others? Is that change intended? Are
you bringing the jack code better into line with the fluid code, or do
you know that these are the only ones ever sent via this function?