[Denemo-devel] 0.8.16 release is ready.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 0.8.16 release is ready.
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:46:31 +0100

I have uploaded denemo-0.8.16.exe and signature file to Savannah. Can
someone verify the signature?
(http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/denemo/ is the
direct link, before the mirrors kick in)
This is (I hope) a faithful copy of Nils' RC2 build.
Jeremiah, can you merge the master on to stable-0.8.16 and change the
version to 0.8.17, uploading the release to wherever it should go?

Richard

0.8.16 Release Notes

      * Automatic page turning on playback. When playback reaches the
        last line in the display the page turns at the top so that you
        can read the music continuously
      * Recording Midi: while playing a Denemo score you can record a
        new MIDI part, and then playback the combined performance. Save
        the combined performance as midi. Simple convert-to-notation.
      * Playback controls - set the start position to the cursor
      * Grace Notes - Now as On/Off command, correct display in Denemo
        and works with selections

Known Issues:

      * Windows users: Direct Printing and Print Excerpt do not work,
        use Print Preview
      * Windows users who are upgrading: you should delete the folder
        called .denemo in your home folder (i.e. the place where
        Documents is)
      * Windows users with LilyPond installed separately: you may need
        to re-install LilyPond after installing Denemo if you wish to
        use it separately.