[Denemo-devel] Copyrigth of the fonts?

From: Josue Abarca
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Copyrigth of the fonts?
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:36:58 -0600

Who is the copyright holder of
fetta.ttf ?

Whe you open it with fontforge it states:

Copyright:
"Font converted to Type 1 by mf2pt1, written by
Scott Pakin."

Under which license is released?.

Denemo.ttf seems to me that is under the LICENSE_OFL.txt, but if you
open it with fontforge it states:

"Copyright (c) 2001 by Robert Allgeyer. Free public license.
Re-ordered for denemo (c) Richard Shann 2007"

Is "Free public license" = "LICENSE_OFL" ? or is wrong this info in
the file ?.

The file:
denemo-0.8.14/AUTHORS states:
" ...
Pixmaps created by Lilypond mf-to-xpms... though I haven't figured out
which of the Lilypond authors specifically made the fonts or the script to
translate them."

Does anyone have more information?.

Thanks for your help.

--