[Denemo-devel] [bug #29554] Rebar-script, and script fixes for 2 command

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29554] Rebar-script, and script fixes for 2 commands
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:45:40 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

This rebar script is fairly functional.  It depends upon fixing two other
scripts, the ones for(d-DeleteBarline) and (d-SplitMeasure).  These improved
scripts are included as well.

To use the rebar, you currently have to type in the time signature.  It also
stops when you come to a timesig change.

You type in the timesig like 4/4 or 3/4.
By default the rebar does not go to the beginning of the staff, nor does it
do more than one staff or voice.  But that would be a trivial thing to adapt.
When the measure is overfull and a note needs to be divided, the user is
prompted whether to split this note, split all the rest, or stop and deal with
it personally.
It includes a work-around for the paste bug but the lines are all tagged with
FIXME and PASTE BUG so it'll be easy to just delete those when the bug's
fixed.
There are a lot of comments so that it can be understood.
Obviously this can be improved when we can read in via scheme the initial
timesig and changes.
Also, I wonder if it would be desirable to have the function automatically
simplify bizarre tied note combination, like
d16 ~ d8. to just d4
I've given it a few tests but it probably needs a lot more.
It'll need to be upgraded to work with tuplets definitely, and grace notes as
well, and who knows what else.  So this is kind of an alpha version.
Let me know what you think and especially if there are areas the scheme can
be improved.  I could probably have used case instead of if to some advantage
for one.
-Dan W.

File Attachments:

Date: Thu 15 Apr 2010 02:45:40 AM UTC  Name: Fixed Denemo Commands.zip  Size: