[Denemo-devel] Configure options, command line arguments etc. one more t

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Configure options, command line arguments etc. one more time
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:12:15 +0200

Hi list,

deep down on my personal to-do list is written "Port Denemo to Maemo5 / N900
cellphone", a cellphone I posses sice a week now.
I have not yet looked what libs are already available, Maemo5 is very QT
centric so I guess GTK will not be that easy.

But in the end it will be more easier with less dependencies. So I would like
to request the status of our buildsystem. What switches are available?

-Fluidsynth on/off
-JACK on/off
-Lilypond is currently a weak dependency, right? Which is good, so you don't
need Lilypond to just create Denemo files.

-Aubio for Audio->Notation?
-Instrument Tuner?
-Portaudio?

Additionally It would be nice to have commandline options for Fluidsynth or
Jack available, this would make testing (on any system) easier. This is already
a feature wish here: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29159

Nils