[Denemo-devel] [bug #29554] Rebar-script, and script fixes for 2 command

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29554] Rebar-script, and script fixes for 2 commands
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:14:08 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #29554 (project denemo):

This should be a good, usable version of Adjust the Barlines/ Rebar.
It seems that the bugs I wrote of were due to overwriting the default scripts
and somehow Denemo was still using the old versions-maybe after I logged in
the second time it did this?  Using Windows XP so who knows.  Didn't take time
to find out.  But I don't think it should be a problem once you update the
default scripts to these versions.  I'm including a little test denemo file to
try it all out with so you see how it works.

Remember, the SplitMeasure and DeleteBarline scripts need to be updated for
Rebar to work.  I think these two are functioning properly now so hopefully
the caveats "Does not work in all situations!" is obsolete.  If not, what are
the problem situations where these commands don't work?
I updated the Rebar to allow the user to select to Rebar the current staff
entirely or from the cursor onward, or to Rebar all staves.  The cursor
position is popped at the end to try to put it back where it was but this is
only an approximation when the barlines have shifted.
Also, when TimeSig changes are encountered, for now, ie until TimeSigs can be
read in by scheme, the user is asked to enter it manually.  It might have to
be confirmed a couple of times in the same bar if that bar needs multiple
passes to make it correct, but you can just hit enter.
Still no support for tuplets, or grace notes.  This can be fixed when scheme
support for identifying these is there.
When various things are fixed/added, it hopefully will be easy to find the
areas in the script to update; I put a lot of comments in.
-Dan W.

(file #20242, file #20243, file #20244, file #20245)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: DeleteBarline                  Size:0 KB
File name: ReBar                          Size:10 KB
File name: RebarTest.denemo               Size:1 KB
File name: SplitMeasure                   Size:0 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29554>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/