Re: [Denemo-devel] Configure options, command line arguments etc. one mo

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Configure options, command line arguments etc. one more time
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:49:48 +0200

The Maemo/N900 status so far is that I needed to compile guile and aubio by
hand, but aubio does not complete to build and complains about not finding
python, but any python package is installed so its something different.

So if anyone of you is interested in making more parts of denemo optional,
don't hesitate :)

Nils

guile http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/guile/
        gnu mp  http://gmplib.org/