Re: [Denemo-devel] Localization

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Localization
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:38:49 +0100

On Sun, 2010-04-18 at 23:36 +0200, Pietro Battiston wrote:
> I may certainly be missing something, but as far as I can see, the "D"
> command to which "d" is bound is not present in that menu -
It depends on the mode you have set - the menu changes with the mode.
If you choose Insert mode you will see the command that the key "d" is
assigned to. (Or you can use the "Search" in the command set manager
dialog to find out what a keypress is bound to). That same command
appears in the same menu in Edit mode, but it has a different label, and
does something different to what it does in Insert mode (the label is
different because it is telling you what the command will do, either
edit, insert or move the cursor).
There is a plan to hide all this modal stuff for people who want it...
Richard