[Denemo-devel] External PDF command breaks with command line options

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] External PDF command breaks with command line options
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:00:36 +0200

Hey list,

I am working on a rather large piece with several movements right now and
because I use a tiling window manager its very easy to keep an Xpdf window open
all the time.

xpdf has this nice option to keep a window open instead of opening a new
instance which can be triggered by

xpdf -remote ServerName filename.pdf

however,

Denemo does not like "xpdf -remote DenemoServer" as its pdf viewer external. It
returns an error. Any idea why?

Nils

P.S.
I wonder if a "print preview" command could be send after each RefreshDisplay,
which means after any change of the score area in this case. Maybe this is too
slow but it could be a way to get a near-realtime PDF view.