[Denemo-devel] Request: Surpress "This piece has several movements, prin

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Request: Surpress "This piece has several movements, print all of them" as Command Behaviour checkbox, please.
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:05:08 +0200

"This piece has several movements, print all of them" show up as Yes/No Dialog
if you work with >1 movements and press print preview.
However, I press print preview all the time and I always want all movements
printed.

I know its nice to have the choice and printing only one movement is equally
important, even for me, but maybe this can be done in another way? Or at least
at a checkbox in command behaviour/prefs "Always print all movements, don't
dare to ask me again!"

Nils, Dialogs and Popups are always in my way