[Denemo-devel] [bug #29399] Timesignature query in scheme

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29399] Timesignature query in scheme
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:10:36 +0000

Follow-up Comment #9, bug #29399 (project denemo):

It should be fine that TUPCLOSE doesn't have any info associated with it.
I'll just store the tuplet factors in a list or stack and get the most recent
one instead of trying to query TUPCLOSE.  Probably 90% of the time even that
will be overkill, nested tuplets not being too common as far as most people
are concerned, I'd imagine, in which case a single variable will suffice.

I think the rebar script will do fine for finding over- or underlength
measures once the tuplet, timesig and grace note stuff is in and working.  I
can modify it so that it just stops at the first incorrect measure if you pass
a certain parameter.
-Dan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29399>

  Message sent via/by Savannah