[Denemo-devel] Ubuntu PPA & Debian Packaging

From: Till Hartmann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Ubuntu PPA & Debian Packaging
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:44:05 +0200

Hi all,

I'm currently planning to create a PPA for recent Ubuntu versions
(karmic and lucid, that is) (for those who do not know what a PPA is:
Personal Package Archive, where launchpad users can upload source
packages and let Canonical's servers build the packages for you. These
PPA can be added as a software repository to the apt sources).
To prevent redundant work and learn more about debian packaging, I would
like to know who is the deb maintainer for denemo (I've seen mails on
the list some time ago, but the denemo version packaged is already quite
old, especially as denemo's development process keeps getting faster)
and if you could help me a little bit.

Thanks,

Till Hartmann