Re: [Denemo-devel] New Windows Installer errexit uploaded

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Windows Installer errexit uploaded
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:07:29 +0100

This downloaded and installed ok, and the flashing cursor works.

I have tried file->open->musicxml under windows, and (sigh!) it fails to
launch the python musicxml2ly.py conversion program. Python is included
in the denemo distribution along with lilypond and the musicxml2ly.py
script should also be there in the bin directory.
We went thru all this before with launching externals on windows -
anyone recall any of the answers to the problems last time?

Richard