Re: [Denemo-devel] Simple.shortcuts not found

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Simple.shortcuts not found
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:38:41 +0100

I have pushed fixes for this, but I see that Jeremiah has also been
working in the configuration so we may have problems disentangling
effects.
Jeremiah - from my reading of the configure.in I take it that portaudio
is still enabled by default. I just tried a build without configure
options and it would not start audio in.

Richard