[Denemo-devel] Re: No Subject

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: No Subject
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:11:46 +0100

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 14:58 +0200, address@hidden wrote:

> I wrote some notes and added lyrics. When i create a pdf-file, the
> font-size of the lyrics is to big. So my question ist: How can I
> change the font-settings (size/type) of the lyrics. ONLY the
> lyric-settings (I know about the Score Properties->layout->font size -
> settings)
>
> Can you help me? Thanks

This requires a directive to the LilyPond typesetter - at the moment
no-one has written a special Denemo command to issue this,
unfortunately. So until then you would need to consult the LilyPond
documentation or lilypond-user mailing list.
If you find the LilyPond directive that you want to insert post it (e.g.
on the denemo-devel mailing list or as a bug report or in the denemo.org
wiki). I am sure someone will create the command to go in the Denemo
lyrics menu.
Thank you for your interest. Version 0.8.20 is available now.