[Denemo-devel] [bug #31437] Score is not drawn to edge of viewing area

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #31437] Score is not drawn to edge of viewing area
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 23:09:17 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I hate to add to the list of things to be done someday.  When I scroll
through a score, sometimes the staffs are drawn to the right edge of the
viewing area and sometimes they come up short.  I guess it depends on how much
room there is at the right side of the screen whether denemo tries to draw
another bar there or not.  It would give a more polished look if the score
were always drawn to the right edge of the window.  Now, especially when
scrolling quidkly left and right, it looks very "jumpy" the way the bars
sometimes go to the end and other times not. I suppose the measures need to
have different numbers of notes in them for this to be seen.  -Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31437>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/