[Denemo-devel] wondering why standard shortcuts such as alt-F don't brin

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] wondering why standard shortcuts such as alt-F don't bring up the file menu
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:53:33 +0000

Denemo is targetted at efficiently entering music. So, preventing the
user setting alt-F to do something like going forward a measure, (or
inserting an F clef or ...), would seem a bad idea.

You can set up alt-F,O to do Open from the file menu, or whatever else,
which I guess is the sort of thing you may be used to typing. I have
never used the keyboard mnemonic system so perhaps I just don't know
what I am missing :)