Re: [Denemo-devel] transposing a score

From: Ludo Beckers
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] transposing a score
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:18:26 +0100

I think I understand.
I un-hid some more commands that seem useful to me.

Now I'll be quiet for a while; a lot on my plate :-)
Thanks everybody here for your replies - it's a very helpful forum.

Ludo

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 13:26 +0100, Ludo Beckers wrote:
> I made a new command ctrl-shift-T for Print transposed, but after
> saving as Default command set Denemo still goes straight to Simple
> when reopening, since I only see a limited number of options in File.
It goes to what you saved. So if you started with the simple set of
commands you will get that, plus any commands you added, any shortcuts
you added...
You can right-click and use More Commands to get more commands, then
save your command set (again on the right click menu)
The missing built-in commands are not there on More Commands, you need
to mark them as not hidden in the Command Manager.
HTH