Re: [Denemo-devel] Script to trigger a display bug.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Script to trigger a display bug.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:44:17 +0000

This generates a strange display in the new tab created. I haven't seen
anything strange in the data yet, tracing in gdb shows that draw
routines for the undisplayed parts of the score are executing.

Am I right in thinking that it does not involve Cut, paste or undo/redo?
A quick glance through the code seems to indicate that the only virgin
territory being explored here is calling d-NewWindow from a script.
Can you simplify the example?

Richard