[Denemo-devel] [bug #32371] Breve and Longa cause high cpu usage on wind

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #32371] Breve and Longa cause high cpu usage on windows, denemo uses 206 megs of ram
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 18:36:11 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,
While writing a simple piece to test out rebar with breves and longas, I
noticed denemo's performance start to lag seriously.  The cpu usage got up to
in the 35 % range *while doing absolutely nothing*.  As I deleted breve and
longas, the cpu usage dropped back down to 1%.  You can see if anything
similar happens with this file.  This was observed on windows xp.

Also, how long has denemo been using 206 megs of ram??  Seems outlandish to
me.  I thought it used 50 or so last I checked.

This was a somewhat recent 0.8.23 build, probably the one before the most
recent that was posted to the mailinglist.

-Dan W.

File Attachments:

Date: Sun 06 Feb 2011 06:36:10 PM UTC  Name: RebarGauntlet.denemo  Size: 19kB
  By: None