[Denemo-devel] [bug #32384] Allow (d-SaveAs) to take a filename paramete

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #32384] Allow (d-SaveAs) to take a filename parameter.
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 13:13:03 +0000

Update of bug #32384 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

That is very impressive - that parameter passing convention is not the most
pleasant of code to follow:)
You may have been overtaken by events - Jeremiah has just been creating
specific export commands for midi, pdf, png and lily.
I suspect that your patch will result in the score being associated with a
MIDI file on Save, which was a strange feature in Denemo, as reloading is not
possible generally.
So I have looked at the new code, and, unfortunately it, too, needs the same
sort of work d-ExportMIDI will not currently respond to a parameter, but
could.
Worse, I see that the functions

export_*_action() are all in print.c when they should be in file.c

and they would need to pass the DenemoScriptParam on to the file_export()
function which then needs the GET_1PARAM treatment.

Having said all that, your if your patch works against the current git and
you don't want to be doing the above I will happily apply the patch, it makes
something possible that can't be done at the moment.
BTW we are ready to do command-line processing from a scheme script - if you
or anyone else wants to do batch processing please shout. It just needs some
switch to be installed.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32384>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/