Re: [Denemo-devel] OSX build

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] OSX build
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:18:40 -0500

So what exacly happens when you try to launch denemo now? Is there anything in the terminal? If so can you paste it here? Is there a pop up saying that it can't find denemoui.xml or denemo.png or something like that? That's what should be happening if the paths are incorrect. Is there anyway to send me the config.log that is created by the configure process? This way I will be able to tell if gub is passing the correct arguments to ./configure. Is there anyway I can get access to these binaries so I can do some testing. I will try to get gub to work but every time I try it fails or seems to freeze up or something.

Jeremiah