[Denemo-devel] Denemo musical error tests

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo musical error tests
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:55:30 +0200

Eventhough the error testing was never a public part of Denemo it is in since
februrary 2011 or so.

Now I've rewritten the test system and its much better. We have a function
MapToAbstractionMovement now which takes as many functions as needed. The
functions need to follow some parameter guideline but otherwise they have free
hand. All is done in one run so performance should be quite good.

The test does not touch your score, its read-only.

Here is a ready-to-paste snippet for Denemos Scheme window to test your music
for consecutive 5ths, 8ths and for simultaneous 4th to the bass.
Warning 1: Using this with merged voices is untested and I think it will just
crash.
warning 2: Using this with chords (in one staff) will maybe not crash but the
results will be wrong.

(use-modules (ice-9 pretty-print))
(Blank)
(d-PushPosition)
(pretty-print (MapToAbstractionMovement (CreateAbstractionMovement)
AM::consecutive5th AM::consecutive8th AM::simultaneousFromBaseMetricalMain4th))
(d-PopPosition)