Re: [Denemo-devel] GUB status

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] GUB status
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:39:54 +0200

Further apporaches were unsucessful, too.
I've checked out a complete new gub and just tried to
        a) build Denemo
        b) build the normal Lilypond for linux-64 and mingw

All return the same error. Lilypond is the only package that fails with
the error /mnt/sdb3/workdir/vanilla-gub/target/tools/root/usr/bin/autoconf:
line 188: CONFIG_SHELL: unbound variable
Manually changing the autoconf script itself to see what is wrong results in
many other variables not found. CONFIG_SHEL is only the first one.

Since b) must be the most tested option because Lilypond uses it itself to
release at least for Windows it must be an incompatibility with at least my
system. Usual culprits are "too new" releases of my host toolchain, even if GUB
is there to elimate those host dependencies. Especially since gub/Lilypond is
the 30th or 40th package gub builds and its the only one that fails. Maybe no
other packages uses this autoconf version gub build for itself? I don't know...

The current status remains unchanged.

Nils