Re: [Denemo-devel] Melodic Dictation

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Melodic Dictation
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 15:05:17 -0500

Sorry. Email sent accidentally somehow.

The second line in the script sets how many notes are in the sudo melody. Later
I want to add rhythms into this. I am considering creating a list of verbose
lilypond like fis'4 and comparing it to what gets notated by created a similar
list based off of what is notated then compare the lists. The list perhaps
could return a list of the notenumbers (2nd note, 4th note). This returned list
perhaps could mark the incorrect notes somehow. If the list is empty then the
dictation is perfect. I am not sure if there is a better way or not.

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T