Re: [Denemo-devel] gtk-3 branch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] gtk-3 branch
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:08:26 +0000

On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 22:54 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> screenshot.c is compiling now. How would I go about testing this. I
> don't even know what it does.

There is an example http://www.denemo.org/dl21 if you open this you
should see the original print below each measure.
You get this from Movements->Capture Score or Staffs->Capture Score
where you get to snapping screenshots of the print you are wanting to
transcribe bar by bar.
http://imslp.org/wiki/Violin_Sonatas,_Op.2_(Veracini,_Antonio)
Sonata No.4 in E minor is my latest contribution to IMSLP which uses
this technique. I see that since going live this morning it has had a
dozen downloads :) I haven't even played it myself yet...