Re: [Denemo-devel] Real time playback in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Real time playback in Denemo
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:23:04 +0000

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 09:27 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> Thanks. It looks good. I will create a branch 0.9.4. When would you
> like
> to release?
What happened to this topic?
> Should we create scheme alternatives to the built-ins for dynamics?
> Some
> of these would require multiple glyphs FFF, ppp, etc...

are there still built-in dynamics somewhere there?

Other things we need
        feature list
        Change log update
        other things????
Also, this time, we must create the release somewhere other than on
ftp.gnu.org so that it can be downloaded and built on a clean machine
before getting mirrored around the world.