Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 09:43:32 -0600

A few things are now broken when I modified print.c. Some of them are print
excerpt, print from lilypond window, print selection, and print part. How do I
get the typeset window to display an specified pdf. Is there a function for
this somewhere or dhould there be one created?

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T