Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.9.4 code freeze (was Re: LilyPond import (a

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.9.4 code freeze (was Re: LilyPond import (and MusicXML import - midi import as well?))
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:36:41 -0500

I will do what I can. I have been focussing my energies on performing and
getting healthy lately. I tried gub again the other day but am still stuck on
compiling evince. I will have to read some of the gub sources or create some
sort of hack. I can try writing lilypond mailing list again for help.

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T