Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36502] 0.9.4rc4 missing headers

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36502] 0.9.4rc4 missing headers
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:06:33 -0500

On 05/26/2012 08:40 PM, Dominic Sacré wrote:
Hi Jeremiah,

On Thursday 24 May 2012 17:54:24 Jeremiah Benham wrote:
That is not what I am experiencing. Maybe you can post a tarball? I got
different results depending on the configure options.
Ok, I've uploaded a tarball here:
http://das.nasophon.de/stuff/denemo-0.9.4-test.tar.gz

Can you tar this up again with the current git please. I just tried it again and there is still missing headers. I tried this on two different systems. One system is running the latest ubuntu 12.04 and the other is running debian stable. Attached is the script I use to do make the tarball. It just does a git checkout and then runs make dist. Thats all it really does.

Jeremiah

I started from a clean git checkout, just to make sure nothing weird was
going on due to things I had previously done in my working copy. The only
change compared to git master is a couple of lines in src/Makefile.am, and
I ran ./configure with no options.

I don't see any files missing from the tarball. I'm using automake 1.11.1
and autoconf 2.65, if that makes any difference.

Dominic