[Denemo-devel] [bug #36902] 0.9.5 rc1 Windows Temporary Folder

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36902] 0.9.5 rc1 Windows Temporary Folder
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:47:10 +0000

Update of bug #36902 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Yes, those of us in the know resort to this. The less techie way is to do
File->Export->LilyPond which gets the file into a known place. This would not
debug problems with things like Print Part (or indeed with printing a
customized layout), for those selecting copying and pasting from the LilyPond
window will work I think.
Problem a) is Windows specific, it is deleted on GNU/Linux on next boot (I
guess you mean this by session?), if it is a problem we could put in something
on Denemo startup to delete old Denemo* files I guess.
There is some real issue about seeing old pdf output when the new pdf
generation has failed. Oh, and a bigger issue on Windows is that the error
messages from LilyPond are not detected so the cursor is never moved to the
error point, and it does not even tell you that it can't do this on Windows
:(

CheckScore is just a first stab at a script to check some of the things that
have bugged me from time to time, it could do with a volunteer :)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36902>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/