Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 07:02:28 +0200

I tried to create a new .exe but got this error:
keyboard.o: In function `load_xml_keymap':
/home/jjbenham/src/gub/target/mingw/src/denemo-git.savannah.gnu.org--denemo.git-master/src/keyboard.c:507:
 undefined reference to `_install_commands'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [denemo.exe] Error 1

Jeremiah

On Sat 21/07/12  3:53 AM , Richard Shann  wrote::

On Sat, 2012-07-21 at 08:32 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> So the bottom line is that if we can extract the width and height from
> the png we can drop the use of gdk-pixbuf loader altogether I suspect
> (well, there is some uses elsewhere, but these should probably be
> changed to cairo loads).

I have fixed the code so that width and height of pngs are directly read
so the only use of gdk-pixbuf is in thumbnails (I think it is), which
means that the windows version should now be working pretty much
perfectly.
Even without MIDI in I think we should make a release of this.
Can you cut a new windows .exe for testing?