Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.9.6 release (was Re: Static Linking (was Re: ta

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.9.6 release (was Re: Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012)))
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 18:13:10 +0100

Jeremiah - no need to await the success of your static build for linux
to push on with the 0.9.6 release I think - if you change the version
and make the branch and tarball I can send that to the translation
project. (I understand you may be busy elsewhere, I don't mean this to
be taken as pressure in any way, just that you may be feeling the static
build for GNU/linux needs to be sorted first - I don't think that is at
all needed, it can be 0.9.7 just as well, linux users won't care.)
Richard