Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.9.6 release (was Re: Static Linking (was Re: ta

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.9.6 release (was Re: Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012)))
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:26:59 -0500

On 08/26/2012 02:56 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
I downloaded this tarball and tried to build from it starting with
./configure --prefix=/home/rshann/local
and this failed with

sconfig.status: error: cannot find input file: `portmidi/Makefile.in'

I think your idea was not to use the built-in portmidi on GNU/Linux (at
least unless we are using it to avoid its default behavior of exiting on
error?)
Perhaps something is missing in git?
This should be fixed now. I uploaded a new tarball and updated git.