Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:20:20 +0100

The file you attached at the start of this thread is not a translation
of this one
http://translationproject.org/POT-files/denemo-0.9.6-rc2.pot

I don't know the process involved in going to a new version, but when
you are translating the correct .pot file (above) you will not get that
error message, because those strings starting "%tests ..." are marked

#, no-c-format

on the line before. In the file you are trying to submit it is marked

#, c-format

and that is from the older version. So the problem is the explanations
of how to update a translation are not helpful enough. I don't know more
about how to do it myself, but I am sure someone will help if you have
trouble getting it sorted out. (My guess is that normally you would
download the new version which would already have the last version
merged in. Perhaps in this case, where the new version came before you
could get the old version accepted you have to do something special.)

Richard