[Denemo-devel] Two bugs, one a showstopper in 0.9.6

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Two bugs, one a showstopper in 0.9.6
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:57:08 +0100

I have found two bugs in 0.9.6.
The more important one is a crash that occurs with (for example) a
movement comment. I have a fix for this, but Savannah is not accepting
git push at the moment.
The other bug is that the point-and-click in the Print View, although
working is failing to show the "hand" cursor when you are on the head of
a note. That is when you hover over a note the cursor used to change to
EV_VIEW_CURSOR_LINK but (on my new 64-bit Debian stable box) it no
longer does. The link is followed, and the cursor *does* change if you
generate a pdf and view it with the evince application (though, of
course, the link cannot then be followed). This would seem to be a bug
in the evince library. It would be good to know if it is generally
present or just on my new box.