[Denemo-devel] New script

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] New script
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:17:18 +0100

Hi,

is there a howto for creating a new user-defined script? I couldn't find
one using Google. I want to create a simple script that shall appear in
the menu, which creates uses one score command on the current note. This
command must be globally defined in the score. In my case:

define at the beginning of the score
 ficta = { \once \set suggestAccidentals = ##t }
use \ficta on the current note

I know that the scripts Notes/Rests > Append/Edit Note > Suggest Sharp,
Suggest Flat and Suggest Neutral exist, but with these the notes
themselves must not have the accidental so that the midi sounds wrong.
Omitting the \once, the \ficta command could also be used for all notes.

Andreas