[Denemo-devel] Some questions: profile, voice preset, tooltips

From: Feifei Ding Kosonen
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Some questions: profile, voice preset, tooltips
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:42:44 +0100

Hi,

I cannot find the information from the forum or the mailing list archive so I'd better ask here.

Firstly, I got a selection box when I started denemo the first time and I chose the default one (don't remember what it was) but when I watched Nils tutorial video that he suggested choosing "Composer" profile. How can I change the profile? I tried to delete the .denemo-0.9.7 folder but it didn't work.

Secondly, I'm trying to make a SATB choir note but in the tutorials it says:  "Create the parts one to a staff using the Voice Preset commands (Staffs/Voices->Voices menu) " . I cannot find the "Voice Preset" in the menu, is the tutorial out of date or I understand wrongly?

Thirdly, I would like to turn off the tooltips that pops up every time my mouse moves over to on the menus, and I cannot see the real menu which quite annoying. I tried to check out "turn on all tooltips" under "command behavior" in the preferences but it didn't work.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Feifei