[Denemo-devel] My connection will be sporadic for a few days

From: rshann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] My connection will be sporadic for a few days
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:18:43 +0000

I will not have my usual connection for a few days, but I hope to get some messages to the m/l. I have downloaded the new linux installer. The evince widget cannot display (though the .pdf is created)
The error messages are

(denemo:3228): EvinceDocument-WARNING **: /usr/lib/libpoppler-glib.so.4: undefined symbol: g_malloc_n

(denemo:3228): EvinceDocument-WARNING **: Cannot load backend 'pdfdocument' since file '/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libpdfdocument.so' cannot be read.

(denemo:3228): EvinceDocument-WARNING **: /usr/lib/libpoppler-glib.so.4: undefined symbol: g_malloc_n

I will not write more now as I am not sure this will go. I cannot see emails sent to my virgin.net address at present - use the denemo-devel list.