Re: [Denemo-devel] tagline / copyright

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] tagline / copyright
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:32:06 +0000

Further to my last email I see another problem with this file. The
buttons created have too much text in them.
One of them (the comment) is under your control - make the first line
short - a title for the comment or some such. But the others need
investigation - I think the scripts that create those buttons could
possibly create shorter labels.
As it is, the score becomes too wide - this is part of a general
problem, that the menu bars do not scroll, or otherwise avoid expanding
indefinitely as you add to them.

BTW you have a reference to a source url, it is possible in Denemo to
create your tagline with a link, so that clicking on the tagline in the
pdf opens the page in your browser. The link is removed however in
print-to-file (at least on my system) so you would need to export to pdf
to use this.

Richard