Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 08:01:12 -0600

This should have midi in. Does it not?

Jeremiah

Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2012-12-30 at 07:26 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
I reverted the automake stuff (but did not yet commit to git). I ran a
test using a function with printf and portmidi it seems to be linking
now. I called this one rc4.

I tried the 29th Dec rc4 windows .exe, which has the call to
lilypond-windows.exe ok - should that also do the MIDI in? The
denemo-console is still without a console in that version...