Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 15:20:06 +0000

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 07:58 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On 01/08/2013 03:19 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
> > Jeremiah - ever closer!
> > I put in the links and the build finds the evince libraries but
> stops
> > with portmidi (I guess this is supposed to be compiled in?):
>
> I changed this:
> self.target_gcc_flags = '-mms-bitfields -D_HAVE_PORTMIDI_ -DWIN32
> -D_WINDOWS -D_DEBUG -DPM_CHECK_ERRORS=
> to:
> self.target_gcc_flags = '-mms-bitfields'

This successfully built and generated an installer. I actually tested
the denemo-console.exe while it was building the installer, so can't
report on the installer yet.

The good news is that it corresponds with your build of rc6, that is no
crash when doing staff properties.

The bad news is that rc6 has regressed from rc5 in having no portmidi.

Presumably this was what the -D_HAVE_PORTMIDI_ flag above was for ...
question is, how did you get the rc5 mingw built?